Holiday Kids ATCs - Gecko Galz



Hi! I'm sharing the set of artist trading cards that I created for the Gecko Galz November Customer Challenge. The theme this month is Deck the Halls. I used three images from the Holiday Kids Collage Sheet for my cards.


I covered each card with book pages, stenciled on some green holly leaves, and then stapled a piece of red netting over the top.


I then added a collage image, sentiment sticker, and buttons to each card.


I finished each card by wrapping it with tinseled ribbon for a fun festive accent.

If you love Christmas crafting as much as I do, you won't want to miss what the other Galz have created. We'd love to have you join the Gecko Galz Challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!!!!! LOVING the vintage feel to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment