Persist Artist Trading Card - Tando Creative

Persist Artist Trading Card by Dana Tatar for Tando CreativePersist Artist Trading Card by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative Featuring a Crackle Stamp and Cracked UTEE Top Layer

Hi! I'm sharing the artist trading card I created for the Cracks and Crevices theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I started this card by adding pale blue and brown Distress Ink to an artist trading card blank. I then pressed a crackle stamp covered with black archival ink onto the card to add a base pattern. Next, I applied watermark ink over the entire card and added two layers of ultra thick embossing powder. Once the embossing powder cooled I bent the card in several areas to produce the cracked glass effect. I used my Dymo tape label maker to create a sentiment for this piece. Lastly, I glued this card onto an Artist Trading Card for added support to prevent further cracking.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Pin It!


Persist Artist Trading Card with Cracked Glass UTEE Effect

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that crackle look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment