St. Patrick's Day Mini Printers Tray - Tando Creative

St. Patrick's Day Mini Printers Tray by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm sharing the Mini Printers Tray I altered for the Anything Goes theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. This set comes with two more trays and a cover. I used just one tray and the base for this project.

I painted the tray with DecoArt Crafter's Acrylic Paint, first with Holiday Green, and then with Light Antique White. Between coats of acrylic paint, I spread on a layer of crackle effect to produce a weathered finish.

Bleeding Art Tissue Dyed Muslin with Hand-Stitched Embellishments

I filled the tray with cotton backed muslin that I dyed with bleeding art tissue paper for added dimension. The tissue paper was a fun way to color fabric. I love the shades of greens, blues, and yellows that spread into the fabric with just a spritz of water!

Weathered Wood Crackle Paint Effect on Chipboard Printers Tray

I filled the tray with lace, a bottle cap embellishment, a bright orange paper flower with hand-stitched stem and leaves, plastic letters to spell "lucky" that I colored with a gold paint pen, and a stamped number 17.

Green and Gold Weathered and Embossed Chipboard

I finished the edge of this tray with Stampendous Spoonful of Gold Dust.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the green and the gold dust!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment