Cleo and Alice Halloween Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Cleo and Alice Halloween Scrapbook Layout with DIY Foil Letters

Hi! I'm sharing a Halloween layout that I created with a photo of my daughters dressed up as Cleopatra and Alice from last Halloween on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I am tired of not having all the letters for a title from a store-bought package of alpha stickers, so I die-cut and foiled my own title for this page from 3D Foam! The 3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit includes both 3D Foam Sheets and a fun and colorful assortment of Craft Foil Sheets. I'm really loving the look of my cut and foiled dimensional metallic letters! I share more about my process and a full photo of my layout on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog. I'd love to have you stop by and take a look!

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Creative Embellishment Kit
E-Z Runner® Grand Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Strips Refill
HomeHobby Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4″ Permanent

Other: Patterned Paper (Glitz Design); Stickers (Glitz Design); Cardstock Frames (Heidi Swapp); Gold Sequin Ribbon; Alphabet Dies (Provocraft)

Pin It!


Cleo and Alice Halloween Scrapbook Layout with DIY Gold Foil Letters

Comments

Post a Comment