Mixed Media Art Journal Cover - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Mixed Media Art Journal Cover by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! I'm working with leftovers today, both in the kitchen and in my studio! I'm sharing more details about this fun mixed media journal cover on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. Now that the Thanksgiving holiday has passed, I've turned my focus to Christmas crafts and gifts. To prevent premature holiday burn-out, instead of using the images and symbols normally associated with the season, I worked with a festive color palette. I was able to design with confidence knowing that Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products give a strong and immediate bond on multiple surfaces. I LOVE that I don't have to wait, or burn myself (I'm glue gun challenged!), to create fabulous art fast. Stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives blog to learn more about the fantastic mix of adhesives I used for this project.

Other Supplies: Journal (Recollections); Patterned Paper (Colorbok); Ticket (Tim Holtz); Washi Tape (Heidi Swapp); Sticker (Pretty Little Studio); Scissors Charm (7gypsies); Paper Tape (7gypsies); Film Strip (Darkroom Door); Stamp (VivaLasVegasStamps); Ink (Ranger); Metal Pink (American Crafts); Envelope

Pin It!

Mixed Media Art Journal Cover by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L #TheyCallMeTatarSalad #ArtJournal #MixedMedia

Comments

Post a Comment