Cyanotype Prints with 3D Foam Shapes - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Blue Tone Cyanotype Sun Prints Made with 3D Foam Shapes with Neon Matting

Hi! I'm sharing a super fun kids craft tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. Now that my kids are home full time for the Summer, I'm looking for ways to unplug from technology and enjoy the beautiful weather. We had a blast creating cyanotype prints, also known as sun prints, using 3D Foam Shapes. I created 4 mini prints from one sheet of cyanotype paper. To finish these prints, I painted up some simple cardboard rectangles with neon paint to create colorful matting. I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for the full tutorial.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
E-Z Runner® Grand Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Grand Permanent Dots Refill
3D Foam Hearts, Frames, and Butterflies

Other Supplies: Cardboard, Neon Paint (DecoArt), SunArt Paper

Pin It!

Blue Tone Cyanotype Sun Prints Made with 3D Foam Shapes with Neon Matting


Comments

Post a Comment