Hand-Painted Fall Lantern - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Colorful Hand-Painted Glass Lantern for Fall with Black Glue Leaves

Hi! I'm sharing a hand-painted home décor piece for Fall that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I love the look of stained glass. This project replicates the beauty, but is much easier to complete. The painted glass really catches the light in a beautiful way.

DIY Hand-Painted Glass Lantern with Black Glue Leaves Fall Decor

I share the full tutorial for this piece, as well as my recipe for black glue, on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I decorated this lantern for Fall, but this design could be easily adapted for any season or special occasion. Try decorating a lantern for Winter by painting holly leaves and berries, snowflakes, or a festive holiday greeting onto the glass.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® Supplies:
E-Z Dots® Repositionable Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Dots Large
Adhesive Dots Large Repositionable
HomeHobby™ by 3L Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Black Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Glass Graffiti (Clearsnap); Clipart Leaves; Lantern; Fabric Leaves; Flameless Candle


Pin It!



Hand-Painted Glass Lantern with Faux Stained Glass Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Comments

  1. You never cease to amaze me!! This is STUNNING!!!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER would have come up with that idea, especially with the glue!!!! But it came out spectacular!!! You are amazing in your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment