Little Devil Halloween Layout - Creative Embellishments

Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout with Painted and Embossed Chipboard

Hi! I'm sharing a Halloween scrapbook layout that features my nephew wearing a pair of devil horns that I created for Creative Embellishments today. Rather than craft with a themed Halloween paper collection, I used stamps, chipboard, and wood veneer sets with generic patterned papers to create a design that complemented my photo. I stamped up the base paper using permanent black ink with a Halftone Circle Stamp. I chose some patterned papers that also had small dots to carry that print into other areas of my design.

Devil Horns Embossed Chipboard on a Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout

Red Embossed Chipboard Devil Tail on Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout

The Little Devil Chipboard Set includes 5 pieces, and I used 4 of them on this page. I embossed the devil horns and tail chipboard pieces with Garnet Ice Resin Iced Enamels. To add texture and a little sparkle to the layout, I embossed the Little Devil chipboard words from the set with Copper Glitz Ice Resin Iced Enamels. It seems like I always reach for zigzag patterns for Halloween projects and the NEW Distressed Chevron Border was a great base for my patterned papers. I embossed the border chipboard with Ivory Ice Resin Iced Enamels for a more grungy finish.

666 Wood Veneer Painted Black Numbers on Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout

I used two 6s and an upside down 9 from the Large Wood Veneer Numbers to add 666 to the page. (The set includes 10 wood veneer numbers 0-9. Two sets are required for a triple "6" element.) I really love how the curved Little chipboard word fits over the 6. I colored the wood veneer numbers with black mist. I definitely had Iron Maiden's "The Number of the Beast" running through my head while I created this page! \m/

Burned Patterned Paper Corner on a Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout

I decided to burn the top right corner of this page to create a singed element to go with the devil theme of this layout. If you're under 18 please don't try this without proper supervision!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Little Devil Chipboard Set
Distressed Chevron Chipboard Border
Large Wood Veneer Numbers
Halftone Circles Stamp Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Glitz Design, Studio Calico; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Archival Ink: Ranger; Chalk Ink: Quick Quotes; Mist: DecoArt; Magic Mesh

Pin It!

Little Devil Halloween Scrapbook Layout with Embossed Chipboard Stamped Background and Singed Paper

Comments

Post a Comment