The Tooth Fairy Is My BFF Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

The Tooth Fairy Is My BFF Pink Black and Kraft Scrapbook Layout with Stamping Die-Cuts and Stickers

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for Creative Embellishments today. My darling niece is absolutely thrilled to be losing teeth 3 times faster than her older brother. She has been visited by the tooth fairy several times recently. I designed this super cute layout in under 30 minutes. I was able to save a lot of time by using stamps, paper and chipboard die-cuts, and stickers. I applied some elements to the page using Thin 3D Foam Squares to add dimension.

The Tooth Fairy Is My BFF Pink Black and Kraft Scrapbook Layout with Stamping Die-Cuts and Stickers

Background stamping makes a great base for patterned paper and photos. I used the Distressed Circle Stamp with black archival ink to add circles to the page in a visual triangle starting from the bottom left corner, up to the right side, and over to the top left corner. I only applied ink to the stamp once, which saves time, but also produces a cool color fade effect.

The Tooth Fairy Is My BFF Pink Black and Kraft Scrapbook Layout with Stamping Die-Cuts and Stickers

I added small pieces of patterned paper and a mix of paper and acetate die-cuts to the page. The variety of embellishments I used adds interest to the design, but most of the pieces were pre-cut, so I didn't spend too much time on this step. Some of the die-cuts I used were Kraft, so I thought a raw chipboard title would coordinate nicely. I used the Tooth Fairy Chipboard Words from the Tooth Fairy / 1st Tooth Set and stickers to complete my title.

If you're looking to celebrate special events and milestones, be sure to check out the Titles, Quotes, and Sayings section of the Creative Embellishments Store for the perfect chipboard title.

I also want to mention that Creative Embellishments is having a Design Team Call for the January - June 2019 Term. If you love working with chipboard, stencils, stamps, and flair, you can read more about how to submit your application HERE.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Tooth Fairy/1st Tooth Chipboard Words
Distressed Circle Stamp

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp; Die-Cuts: Heidi Swapp; Alphabet Stickers: Prima; Ink: Ranger; Pen: Ranger; Adhesive (Thin 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Permanent Dots): Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

The Tooth Fairy Is My BFF Pink Black and Kraft Scrapbook Layout with Stamping Die-Cuts and Stickers

Comments

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING those adorable photos, the colors and the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty and cute... I love the title, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment