#PicOfTheDay 2-Page Camping Layout - Creative Embellishments


Pic of the Day Camping Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Mountains and Title

Hi! I'm sharing 2 scrapbook layouts that I created with photos from a camping trip I took with my family for Creative Embellishments today. I only planned to create one layout, but I couldn't fit all of my favorite photos from the trip onto one page, so I kept going! I had a fantastic time roughing it for a weekend in the mountains of West Virginia. When I saw the new Scandinavian Mountains chipboard set, I knew I wanted to use them for these pages. The patterned papers I selected, and the multiple photos I printed, came together in a busy way. To help counter that I kept my design simple, and was able to assemble both of these pages in less than 1 hour. I chose #PICOFTHEDAY from the Hashtag Set 2 for the title of the first page. I simply painted it with a coat of Tattered Leather Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist for a rugged finish that is slightly darker than raw chipboard.

Explore Together Camping Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Mountains

The patterned paper pieces, cut off border strips, wallet-size photos, and stickers I assembled for this second page were all basic shapes. These squares and rectangles were easy to arrange in a layered design. I used the dotted lines on the base patterned paper to help align the paper pieces and photos straight.

Camping Photo Collage on Scrapbook Layout

Some of the highlights of our trip included a hike through the woods and around a lake, napping in hammocks, and fueling up with coffee hot off the campfire.

Explore Together Camping Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Mountains

I really loved the look of the raw chipboard mountains. I left them untreated and glued one piece on top of each photo.

Explore Together Die-Cut Camping Scrapbook Layout Title

I used die-cuts to create a quick title for the second page.

I want to urge you to join the November Challenge. There are 2 amazing prizes up for grabs. Also, there is still time to get your application in to join the Creative Embellishments Design Team. You can find all the details HERE.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Scandinavian Mountains
Hashtag Set 2

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Die-Cuts: Heidi Swapp; Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Mist: Tattered Angels; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Marker: Sharpie

Pin It!

30 Minute Pic of the Day Camping Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Mountains and Title

30 Minute Explore Together Camping Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Mountains

Comments

Post a Comment