Cross-Stitch Bird Art Frame - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Colorful 3D Foam Circle Cross-Stitch Bird Art Frame

Hi! I share my tutorial for how to create this fun home décor piece on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. Don’t throw away your empty 3D foam sheets! Instead, use it to highlight a fun stitching technique. I used a White 3D Foam Circles negative sheet as the base for this colorful cross-stitched bird. I had a great time creating this delightful home décor craft that has me thinking Spring! I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for my full tutorial.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Circles White Mix
3D Foam Wings
E-Z Squares Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Dots Small

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Embroidery Floss, Needle, Glitter Flock (Martha Stewart), Patterned Paper, Cardboard, Plastic Letters (Tim Holtz), Wood Flower (Maya Road), Chicken Wire Frame (DCVW), Clothespin (Canvas Corp Brands)

Pin It!

Cross-Stitch Bird Art with 3D Foam Circles Negative Sheet

Comments

Post a Comment