A Dog's Life Scrapbook Layout

A Dogs Life Sweet Dream Scrapbook Layout with Inked Chipboard and Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that features the newest addition to my family for Creative Embellishments today. We’ve had our sweet basset hound puppy Peach for about 5 months now. It has been about 15 years since I had to take care of a puppy. I’m surviving on massive amounts of caffeine, my house in a mess, and I’m in desperate need of a good night sleep. All that being said, just one look at her sweet face and all is right in my world. Some of the latest products in the Creative Embellishments Store are puppy-themed and I had a great time putting this page together using some of those designs. I used the September Main and Project Life Kits from Hip Kit Club and the February Sketch, for this layout.

A dogs life chipboard photo frame with pink pigment ink

I applied pink pigment ink to the A Dog's Life Frame, one of two designs from the A Dog's Life Frame Set, and placed it over my photo. The chipboard frame helped give dimension to my layout, as I added colorful die-cuts and stickers on top and below the frame.

Rainbow Camera Sweet Dream Cloud Title Spot on a Dog Scrapbook Layout

I applied orange chalk ink onto the Distressed Circle Border. I placed my framed photo on top of this inked chipboard design, and then added die-cuts and stickers on top.

Floral Journal Spot with Distressed Circle Border Chipboard

The Distressed Circle Border is 10 inches long, and I love that it run nearly the entire length of my 12x12 inch layout. I used this chipboard piece to add orange as an accent color to this page. I incorporated small pops of orange to other areas of the design, like the journaling spot, patterned paper border strips, die-cut flowers and leaves, and stickers.

Small Things Shared Moments Great Love Layered Stickers on a Scrapbook Layout

I finished this page by creating a small layered sticker embellishment around the place where my patterned paper border strips meet.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Distressed Circle Border
A Dog's Life Frame Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Amy Tangerine, Pinkfresh Studio); Die-Cuts (Pinkfresh Studio); Stickers (Pinkfresh Studio); Butterflies (Prima); Ink (Tsukineko); Pen (Ranger)

Pin It!


Blue and Peach A Dogs Life Sweet Dream Scrapbook Layout with Inked Chipboard and Flowers

Comments

Post a Comment