Wood Plaque Photo Holder - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Wood Plaque Vacation Photo Holder Tutorial using Self Laminating Cards

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and creative way to display some of my favorite vacation photos today. I created this colorful wood photo holder for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L using Self-Laminating Cards and Extreme Double-Sided Tape. There is something about the excitement of traveling that motivates me to take more (and better) pictures. I thought it would be fun to showcase some of my favorite travel pics on a small piece of art. I used a Walnut Hollow Rectangle Mini Thin Wood Plaque that measures 3.5 x 5 inches for the base of this project, the perfect size to sit on a desk or side table.

My husband isn't allowed to bring any electronics (i.e. digital photo frames or cell phones) into his office building and at times feels cut off from the outside world. I created this plaque with him in mind. The hook has room for more photos, it is shown holding 8. It is easy to change the photos by hand and the plastic keeps them dust and fingerprint free. I chose photos from our favorite Summer vacation, but the options are really endless.

I share the full tutorial for this fun project on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I'd love to have you stop by!

HomeHobby™ by 3L Supplies:
Self-Laminating Pouches - Cards Small
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8 in.

Other Supplies: Rectangle Mini Thin Wood Plaque (Walnut Hollow); Copper Glitter (Martha Stewart); Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Sentiment Sticker (Ranger); Decorative Clip Hook (WRMK); Masking Tape

Pin It!

Wood Plaque Vacation Photo Holder Tutorial using Self Laminating Cards


Comments

Post a Comment