Sweet Smile Strawberry Picking Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

Sweet Smile Strawberry Picking Scrapbook Layout with Embossed Painted and Glazed Chipboard
Hi! I'm sharing a sweet Summer strawberry picking scrapbook layout that I made for Creative Embellishments today. One of my favorite outings while I lived in Florida was strawberry picking. We would head out to the fields early May each year and come home with bushels of strawberries. I would then make strawberry shortcake, strawberry jam, and strawberry pie. We often made several trips before the season was over. Now that I live in Ohio, my strawberry picking days are over. Fortunately, I have my memories and plenty of cute pics of my daughters in the fields to scrap. The Chipboard Strawberries were the perfect embellishments for this layout.

Chipboard Strawberries with Red and Green Acrylic Paint Black Marker and Glaze

I used red and green acrylic paint to color the chipboard strawberries. Once the paint dried, I used a black marker to color the seeds. Then, I applied a layer of glaze to the strawberries for a bright and shiny finish.

Red Embossed Chipboard Lace 1 Border with Small Green Polka Dot Bows

I wanted another bright red accent, so I embossed the Lace Border 1 with Iced Resin Garnet Iced Enamels. I embellished this embossed chipboard piece with small green polka dot bows.

Sweet Smile Title Spot with Puffy Stickers and Chipboard Strawberries with Red and Green Acrylic Paint Black Marker and Glaze

I created a layered title spot using die-cuts, puffy stickers, and another painted and glazed strawberry. I love the dimension!

I’ve been feeling fruity lately, and have stocked up on these chipboard designs for use on all my favorite Spring and Summer activities. Be sure to visit the Fruit Section in the Creative Embellishments Store.

Thanks for stopping by!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Strawberries
Lace Border 1


Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (October Afternoon); Die-Cuts (October Afternoon); Puffy Stickers (October Afternoon); Mini Bows (TrimCraft); Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Ice Resin Iced Enamels (Ranger); Glaze (Ranger); Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!

Sweet Smile Strawberry Picking Scrapbook Layout with Embossed Painted and Glazed Chipboard

Comments

Post a Comment