Tutti Frutti Summer Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

Awesun Fruit Shaker Summer Scrapbook Layout

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and colorful fruity scrapbook layout that I made for Creative Embellishments today. I've been on a fruit kick lately, so when I saw the Tutti Frutti collection from My Mind's Eye, I knew I had to have it. I had a lot of fun mixing prints and fussy cutting fruit and flowers for this page. The Fruit Section in the Creative Embellishments Store has a fantastic selection of designs. I selection oranges, lemons, limes, and blueberries to coordinate with the patterned paper, to fill a Circle Shaker.

Awesun Fussy Cut Fruit and Stripes Summer Scrapbook Layout

I cut and arranged fruit and flowers from patterned paper to embellish both sides of the layout. I used Thin 3D Foam Squares to raise some of the designs to add dimension to my design.

How to Create a Shaker Feature with Painted Chipboard Fruit and Sequins

I used acrylic paint to color a Circle Shaker, Blueberries, Lemons and Limes, and Oranges. The Circle Shaker set includes a circle base, three circular rings, and an acrylic circle. Once these pieces are stacked together, there is plenty of room to add a variety of embellishments. In addition to the chipboard pieces, I added gold, white, and iridescent sequins to the shaker embellishment for a touch of sparkle.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Circle Shaker
Blueberries
Lemons and Limes
Oranges

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye); Stickers (My Mind's Eye); Journal Cards (My Mind's Eye); Enamel Dots (My Mind's Eye); Sequins; Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!

Fruity Summer Scrapbook Layout with Fruit Filled Shaker Embellishment

Comments

  1. Love love love love love this! LOVING that photo, the fruity bits and that shaker is FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment