Sports Scrapbook Layout with Jersey Number Shaker - Creative Embellishments

Soccer Sports Jersey Shaker Embellishment Scrapbook Layout

Hi! I'm sharing a sports themed soccer layout with a jersey number shaker element for Creative Embellishments today. The soccer season for my daughters is over. I had a great time looking back at my favorite game highlights and accomplishments from the season. I'm celebrating some of my favorite moments with my youngest daughter on this page. I built a jersey number shaker embellishment to add a wow-factor to the layout.

How to Use a Distressed Hexagon Stamp to Make a Soccer Ball Patterned Paper

I stared this page by gathering patterned papers that coordinated with my sports team colors. I selected prints that I thought were fun to look at. I included a flocked design to add some fun texture. I didn't have any soccer themed paper in my stash, so I used the Distressed Hexagon Stamp with black ink to stamp up my own print.

Chipboard Film Strip Photo Frames on a Sports Layout

I used pieces from the Film Strip Picture Frame Set with some close-up photos from the season. I love the look and added dimension these pieces bring to my design. I colored the chipboard quickly with a black paint pen.

How to Create a Sports Jersey Number Shaker from Chipboard and Sequins

My daughter's jersey number is 12. I used the Number 1 Shaker Set and Number 2 Shaker Set to create a super fun interactive jersey number element for my layout. Each number shaker set included a base number, 3 outline numbers, and an acrylic divider. Building shakers has never been easier! After painting the chipboard elements in the team colors, I filled the shakers with sequins and attached them to the page with Extreme Double-Sided Tape.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to document your favorite player.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Number 1 Shaker Set
Number 2 Shaker Set
Film Strip Picture Frame Set
Distressed Hexagon Stamp

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Black Cardstock; Patterned Paper (DCWV, Glitz Design, Heidi Swapp, Jillibean Soup); Paper Clip (Heidi Swapp); Soccer Stamp Set (Studio Calico); Stickers (Paper House Productions); Rhinestones: Bo Bunny; Sequins; Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Paint Pen (Marvy); Marker (American Crafts0; Ink (Clearsnap); Adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)

Pin It!

Sports Scrapbook Layout with Jersey Number Shaker Embellishment

Comments

Post a Comment