Super Fun Patriotic Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Patriotic Scrapbook Layout with Holographic Foil Fireworks

Hi! I'm sharing a patriotic scrapbook layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. What better way to remember the excitement of the July 4th holiday than by adding extra sparkle to the page?! In addition to glittery embellishments, I also applied Holographic Foil to chipboard fireworks.

Patriotic Scrapbook Layout with Holographic Foil Fireworks

The patterned papers I used for this page have a matte finish. To help add shimmer to my design, I selected embellishments that were shiny and glittery. The Holographic Metallic Transfer Foils add colorful shine and metallic luster to any adhesive surface. I love how it looks on chipboard!

To learn more about what adhesives I used where, please stop by my post on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Sheets 12x12 Inch
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Holographic
Adhesive Dots Medium Ultra Thin
Adhesive Dots Small
Crafty Power Tape Dispenser 81ft
3D Foam Circles White Mix
E-Z Runner Grande® Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Pink Paislee); Stickers (American Crafts); Chipboard (Creative Embellishments); Plastic Glitter Bow (American Crafts); Ribbon (Offray); Floss

Pin It!

Patriotic Scrapbook Layout with Holographic Foil Fireworks

Comments

Post a Comment