Foiled Dot Mandala Bud Vase Centerpiece - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Foiled Dot Mandala Flower Shaped Wood Bud Vase Centerpiece with Upcycled Glass Mist Bottle Bud Vases and Fresh Flowers
Hi! I'm sharing how I used Adhesive Dots and Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets to create a dot mandala bud vase centerpiece on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I'm always looking for creative ways to use my craft supplies. I love it when a design idea comes together even better than originally planned. I converted a flower wall hanging into a bud vase centerpiece using upcycled glass mist containers. I like to include a touch of sparkle when I can. The craft foil gave me the color and shine that I was looking for in a quick, easy, and inexpensive way.

I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for all the details.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots - Micro
Adhesive Dots - Mini
Adhesive Dots - Small
Adhesive Dots - Medium
Adhesive Dots - Large

Metallic Foil Transfer Sheets Variety Colors

Other Supplies: Mix the Media Wood Flower: Jillibean Soup; Glass Mist Containers: Clearsnap; Fresh Flowers

Pin It!


Foiled Dot Mandala Flower Shaped Wood Bud Vase Centerpiece with Upcycled Glass Mist Bottle Bud Vases and Fresh Flowers

Comments

Post a Comment