Summer of Color Vacation Scrapbook Layout- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



Multiple Photo Rainbow Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Vellum and Sticker Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a vacation scrapbook layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I recently spent 2 weeks on vacation with family and came home with hundreds of pictures. Many of the photos will make fantastic single and multiple photo scrapbook layouts. However, there are several great memories that I documented with only one photo. Rather than leave these photos on my memory card, I decided to print them in a small size and make a collage style scrapbook page. I selected a fantastic rainbow patterned paper from the Photo Play Paper Squeeze in Some Fun collection as the base of my page. I printed and arranged random photos in mainly pink/orange and blue/green color palettes and arranged them on the rainbow paper to create a unified design.

If you'd like more information about how what adhesive I used to secure the vellum speech bubbles to the page, or how to create dimensional titles using 3D Foam Squares, please stop by my post on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Runner® Permanent Fine Adhesive
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper (Photo Play Paper); Die-Cut (American Crafts); Puffy Stickers (Photo Play Paper); Cardstock Stickers (Photo Play Paper); Vellum (Studio Calico); Journal Card (Ali Edwards); Marker (Sharpie)

Pin It!


Multiple Photo Rainbow Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Vellum and Sticker Embellishments

Comments

  1. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photos, the colors and that title is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment