Halloween Matchbook Album - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Hi! I'm sharing a Halloween Matchbook Album that I assembled and embellished for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I have a much high success rate of finishing mini albums when the majority of the work is complete before the event. I'm super excited to add photos and journaling of all the spooky happenings on Halloween night to the pocket pages of this album.


I used the Photo Play Paper Matchbook Album Kit and All Hallows Eve paper collection for this project. All I needed to assemble this pre-scored album was adhesive, patterned paper, and embellishments. I share how I assembled this album on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog. I also address the challenge of how to add fun textural and interactive embellishments to an album when space is limited.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Dots Small
Creative Photo Corners White
Keepsake Envelopes Mix

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4"

Other Supplies: Matchbook Album (Photo Play Paper); Patterned Paper (Paper Play Paper); Stickers (Paper Play Paper); Die-Cuts (Paper Play Paper); Black Tags (Ranger); Felt Word; Canvas Tag; Ribbon; Twine; Sequins

Pin It!


Comments

Post a Comment