Holiday Happiness Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Festive Christmas Themed Scrapbook Layout with Dimensional Die-Cut Embellishments and Pet Photo

Hi! I'm sharing a Christmas scrapbook layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I used the Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice collection, chipboard and wood veneer from Creative Embellishments, and 3D Foam Circles and Snowflakes from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L to build this festive page. The simple process of applying 3D foam between layers of paper is a quick and easy way to create an eye-catching design. I mixed shades of green with pops of bright red, navy blue, and gold for a fun twist on the traditional Christmas color palette. I like to include family pets in my holiday festivities. Spending time with my brother's sweet bulldog, Maeby, is super fun!

Holly Berry Embellishment Cluster with Flocked 3D Foam Shapes

I used a chipboard frame as the base for my festive greenery embellishments. I layered die-cuts above and below 3D Foam Circles to create dimension. I also added 3D Foam Snowflakes, which I covered in glittered flock, to my design. I altered the small dots included in the 3D Foam Snowflakes into holly berries by applying red glittered flock to the top. I filled some of the white space around my paper layers with a sprinkling of wood veneer stars.

Dimensional Holiday Greenery Embellishment with 3D Foam Circles

I used the same process to build the embellishment cluster shown above. I added pops of blue around this design with clear snowflake stickers.

I'd love you to visit the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for more close-up photos of this layout, for tips about using 3D Foam, and to find out my go-to adhesives for securing laser-cut chipboard and wood veneer embellishments to my layouts.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
Adhesive Dots Micro
3D Foam Circles White Mix
3D Foam Snowflakes
E-Z Runner® Petite Permanent Dots Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die-Cuts, and Stickers: Pretty Little Studio; Glittered Flock (Martha Stewart); Chipboard (Creative Embellishments); Wood Veneer Stars (Creative Embellishments); Flower (Prima); Acrylic Paint (DecoArt); Pen (American Crafts)
Pin It!


Festive Christmas Themed Scrapbook Layout with Dimensional Die-Cut Embellishments and Pet Photo

Comments

Post a Comment