DIY Bouncy Glitter Ball - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Homemade Teal Bouncy Glitter Ball

Hi! I'm sharing a fun kids craft tutorial for DIY bouncy glitter balls on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. It's only 2 weeks into Summer vacation and I have heard the phrase 'I'm bored' more times that I care to count. This simple project uses two basic craft staples, glitter and glue, and one common household item. In less than 15 minutes, my kids had a handful of sparkly bouncy balls to play with. If you're looking for a fun boredom buster for your kids and a chance to be a "cool mom" (at least for a little while!) stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog and check out my tutorial.

Teal and White DIY Bouncy Glitter Balls in Glass Storage Jar


In addition to fantastic supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, I was also supplied with a wonderful selection of products from WOW! Unrivaled Embossing Powders.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies: 
Adhesive Sheets 6x12 Inch

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:

Dual Tip Glue Pen

Wow! Supplies:
Sparkles Premium Glitter: Atlantica, Bridal
Embossing Glitter: Mermaid Tails

Other Supplies: Borax; Patterned Paper; Stamp (Studio Calico); Embossing Ink (Clearsnap)



Pin It!


Homemade Teal Bouncy Glitter Ball in Child's Hand

Comments

Post a Comment