Quilled Wild Flower Envelope Album - Clique International

Envelope Mini Album with Pink Bee Patterned Paper and Quilled Wild Flowers

Hi! I'm sharing a mini envelope album I created using the Quilling For Scrapbookers Kit and the Carta Bella patterned papers from the Hope Base Kit for Clique International today. I am a tactile crafter. I absolutely love the feel of paper in my hands. If you haven't tried quilling, which involves rolling thin strips of paper into coils and pinching them into designs, I highly recommend it! The quilled wild flowers and leaves I created to embellish the cover of my album are basic beginner level forms that are not difficult to make. I really enjoyed the quiet process. The Carta Bella papers that I chose to create the envelope pages for the album are textured, so they're fun to touch as well!

Once I created my quilled design, I secured it to the album cover along with additional embellishments from the Blooming Add-On Kit and the Berry Basket and Leaves of Grass Ephemera Packs.

Bumble Bee and Flower Print Envelope Mini Album with Die-Cuts and Vellum Butterfly Stickers

I decided to showcase some of my favorite flowering trees and shrubs from around my yard on the inner pages of this album. I included photos of each plant, die-cuts, and vellum stickers on each individual spread. I tucked a journaling card inside each envelope that details my thoughts about each flower and some specific information about each plant.

Bumble Bee and Flower Print Envelope Mini Album with Die-Cuts and Vellum Butterfly Stickers

The beautiful floral prints on the patterned papers were the perfect backdrop for my photos. I really love the vellum butterfly stickers included in both of the ephemera packs. The stickers blend seamlessly onto the album pages. I wish there was a way to capture scent in an album because these blooms smell absolutely amazing.

Bumble Bee and Flower Print Envelope Mini Album with Die-Cuts and Vellum Butterfly Stickers

I used a 3 5/8 " x 5 1/8" template to create the envelopes from patterned paper, which used slightly more than a half sheet of 12x12 patterned paper for each envelope. The album has pages made using 4 envelopes. I cut an additional 3x5 inch piece of patterned paper to cover an envelope flap that covered the binding and overlapped onto the back of the album. I added an eyelet to the front and back covers of the album so that a length of ribbon could be used to keep the album closed.

Clique International Supplies:
Quilling for Scrapbookers
Hope Base Kit
Blooming Add-On Kit
Berry Basket Ephemera Pack
Leaves of Grass Ephemera Pack

​Non-Kit Supplies: Eyelets

Pin It!

Envelope Mini Album with Pink Bee Patterned Paper and Quilled Wild Flowers

Comments

  1. Wow wow wow!! You are amazing!!! Those flowers are STUNNING!! I loveeeeeeeee this mini!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment