Dogs Only Mini Album - Clique International

Chipboard Mini Album with Stenciled Cover and Layered Dog Stickers

Hi! I'm sharing a mini album that I created for Clique International today. July is International Pet Photo Month and I had a super fun time putting together this album using pictures of my sweet basset hound Peach. I used the Bella Blvd Cooper Add-On Kit and the Newton's Nook Woof Add-On Kit for this project.

Chipboard Mini Album Covered With Bella Blvd Cooper Dog Patterned Paper

I pulled this chipboard mini album from my stash. Space is limited inside the album, so I layered on the texture and dimensional embellishments on the cover.


Chipboard Mini Album Pages Covered with Dog Patterned Paper Stickers Stamps and Die-Cuts

The first and last pages of the album are single designs. There are over 100 die-cuts in the kit, so you're sure to find one to match your pet. The sweet basset hound die-cut had a great likeness to my dog. I attached it to a tag and then to the album page. I used alpha stickers from a previous kit to spell out her name. I added a simple die-cut to the back cover along with a layered sticker.

Chipboard Mini Album Pages Covered with Dog Patterned Paper Stickers Stamps and Die-Cuts

I created 2-page spreads for most of the inner pages of the album. I embellished my photos with die-cuts, layered stickers, and stamped sentiments. I applied two stitched envelopes from my stash to the front and back covers of the album to add a place to hold journaling and more photos. I embellished the outside of the envelopes with die-cuts and layered stickers from the kit.

If you have a pet and would like to join the fun stop by The Clique Facebook Group. Share a pet photo this month with a project or a story about your pet. One lucky winner will receive a free Clique Pet Shop prize!

Clique International Supplies:
Bella Blvd Cooper Add-On Kit
Newton's Nook Woof Add-On Kit

Other Supplies: Mini Album: Maya Road; Molding Paste: Bad Girls Couture; Vellum Envelopes: Amy Tangerine; Die-Cut Border Strip: GCD Studios; Yellow Ribbon; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!


Chipboard Mini Album with Stenciled Cover and Layered Dog Stickers

Comments

Post a Comment