Hey Sugar Limoncello Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Bright Summer Lemon Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Acetate Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Clique International today. I'm trying to hold on to Summer for as long as I can. If you're like me, then you will absolutely love the fun and bright Beatrice Garni Limoncello Sampler Kit. What made creating this layout extra fun is that it is also for the August Monthly Lift Challenge in the Scrap Academy Facebook Group. The challenge is to lift the following layout by Rita Marker.

Let's Go Scrapbook Layout by Rita Marker for Clique International

Rita's layout is fantastic! I am primarily a 12x12 scrapbooker so I modified her design. I put an 8.5x11 piece of patterned paper onto a 12x12 patterned paper base and then completed a mirror image of Rita's original design. I also swapped out the stitching and replaced it with a simple marker border.

How to Print a Photo with a Polaroid Frame and Add Embellishments for a Scrapbook Layout


Unlike lemons, my daughter Scarlett is super sweet! I had a lot of fun framing this photo with images that I cut from patterned paper. Instead of printing my photo with a standard white border, I chose a polaroid frame. The larger bottom portion was the perfect place to add some words that I cut from embellishments in the American Crafts Our New Normal Base Kit and the Leaves of Grass Ephemera Pack.

How to Use Acetate Embellishments for a Scrapbook Layout Title

I love acetate embellishments, but they can sometimes get lost when mixed with busy patterned papers. To help my title stand out from the background I added a piece of white cardstock to the back of the embellishment.

Summer Scrapbook Layout with Lemon Die-Cut Embellishments

To finish the layout I embellish the left side of the page with designs cut from patterned paper, die-cuts, and enamel dots. I used 3D Foam Squares to help separate the images and add dimension to the page.

Clique International Supplies:
American Crafts Our New Normal Base Kit

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Die-Cuts: Pretty Little Studio; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Distress Marker: Ranger

Pin It!

Limoncello Lemon Summer Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cuts and Acetate Embellishments

Comments

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that fun photo, the colors and the lemon paper is PERFECT for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment