Butterfly Dome Shaker Card Tutorial - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

3D Pop-Up Butterfly Shaker Card Tutorial

Hi! I'm sharing how to use the Stampendous WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker Cutting Dies to create a 3D dome shaker card today. I have to admit that I am not a card maker. In fact, I usually struggle with the more complicated card designs. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to put this fun shaker card together using the helpful instructions on the back of the die packaging and some of my favorite adhesive products for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

Acetate Shaker Window with Glass Glitter and Die-Cut Butterfly

I added two colors of glass glitter inside the shaker feature to complement the cloud patterned paper that I secured to the inside of the card. In addition, I used a small piece of Extreme Double-Sided Tape to secure the die-cut butterfly to the back of the shaker window so that the butterfly would always be in flight.

Woodgrain and White Cardstock Stamped Thank You Card Sentiment


Furthermore, the WindowRama number 11 oval plaque die punches two holes for brads. I used adhesive pearls instead. Either option looks great!

In addition to a dome shaker, this die set also cuts mason jar and gumball machine windows that are fun to use to create cards with or without a shaker feature. If you're interested in the instructions for how I put this card together, please visit my tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
3D Foam Strips

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Premium Double-Sided Tape 1/2in
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/8in

Stampendous Supplies: 
WindowRama Dome Jar Shaker Cutting Die
Shake It Up Perfectly Clear Stamps

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Acetate; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Kaisercraft; Die-Cut Butterfly: American Crafts; Heart Sticker; Pearls: Flourish with a Bling; Glass Glitter; Ink: Ranger

Pin It!

3D Pop-Up Butterfly Shaker Card Tutorial

Comments

Post a Comment