I'll Be There For You ATC - More Than Words Challenges

Bon Jovi Song Lyrics Artist Trading Card with Dye Ink and Stamped Pigment Powder Background

 

Hi! I'm sharing the artist trading card that I created for the More Than Words Challenges September Mini Challenge using the mini word WORDS. I blended dye ink to create the colorful background. Once I had the color down I then flicked the card with water to create the spots. When the card was dry, I stamped the hands onto the card using Perfect Medium and then dusted the stamped areas with Gold Perfect Pearls for a subtle shimmer. I covered some of the hearts in the hands with heart shaped rhinestones for extra sparkle and dimension. Finally, I added some song lyrics from Bon Jovi. I thought their words went especially well with the hand stamp. During this difficult pandemic, this card will serve as a quick reminder to a loved one that they are not alone.

More Than Words Challenges September 2020 Mini Challenge Words Board

We'd love to see your creations! Share your work with the More Than Words Team by uploading a photo of your art to the September Mini Challenge Post on MTW Facebook Page.

Supplies: Artist Trading Card Blank; Heart Rhinestones: Tim Holtz; Hand Stamp: Paper Wings Productions; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Perfect Medium: Ranger; Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder: Ranger; Pen: American Crafts; Song Lyrics: Bon Jovi

Pin It!

Bon Jovi Song Lyrics Artist Trading Card with Dye Ink and Stamped Pigment Powder Background


Comments

Post a Comment