Glitter Tape Serving Tray - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Rustic Wood Serving Tray with Glitter Tape Accents

Hi! I'm sharing my tutorial for this glitter tape serving tray on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. With the upcoming holiday season fast approaching, I needed an extra serving tray to have on hand. I used Extreme Double-Sided Tape and glitter to add a touch of glamor to a rustic wood serving tray. The glitter stripe pattern really catches the light in a fantastic way. I also added a thin layer of resin to the bottom of the tray so that the finished surface would be smooth and clear like glass.

I'd love to have you stop by the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to check out my tutorial! I'm keeping this tray for myself, but I think it would make a great gift idea for any holiday party or dinner hostess. I love the look of raw wood, but some stenciling and/or a coat of paint would work well on this project in addition to the glittered tape.

HomeHobby by 3L Supplies:
Extreme Double-Sided Tape 1/4in
Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Rustic Wood Serving Tray: Jillibean Soup; Donna Salazar Pralines and Cream Fairy Dust Glitter: Clearsnap; Clear Epoxy Resin: Puduo

Pin It!

DIY Glitter Tape Wood Serving Tray Tutorial


Comments

Post a Comment