Keep It Forever Fall Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

Fall Scrapbook Layout with Gorgeous Alexandra Renke Watercolor Patterned Paper and Die-Cuts

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with gorgeous Alexandra Renke products that I purchased from Clique International. This layout was an exercise in restraint. I didn't want to cover up the beautiful patterned paper that I used for the base of this page, so I only added some small coordinating die-cuts and other mini embellishments. I love this collection so much that I have considered framing some of the papers to hang as art.

How to Build Layers Under a Photo with Die-Cuts and Tags on a Scrapbook Layout

I took this photo of my daughter several years ago, but I thought this photo was absolutely perfect for this paper. I placed a white tag and several small floral die-cuts under the photo. I wanted a pop of color, so I applied a faux wax sticker on the bottom right corner of the photo.

How to Attach Dimensional Butterfly Embellishments to a Scrapbook Layout Using 3D Adhesive Dots

I added a sparkly gold butterfly embellishment to the right of the photo to help move the eye around the page.

How to Attach Sequins to a Scrapbook Layout Using Micro Adhesives Dots

I applied several small gold sequins around the focal point of the page that really catch the light. You may be wondering if I added splatters of green watercolor around the typewriter. The answer is no. Those perfect drops of color are printed on the paper!

How to Create a Scrapbook Title with Chipboard Letters Stickers

Finally, to finish the layout, I added a small chipboard letter s, for Scarlett, to the bottom of the page.

If you're a fan of international paper companies, the Clique Shop has a fantastic selection of products from all over the world.

Clique International Supplies:
Alexandra Renke International Series Memories Kit
Clique Kits Gold Sequin Mix
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Butterfly Embellishment
American Crafts Hazel Printed Chipboard Letter Stickers
White Cardstock Tag

Pin It!

Fall Scrapbook Layout with Gorgeous Alexandra Renke Watercolor Patterned Paper and Die-Cuts


Comments

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING that photo and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Dana - this is stunning! I adore the photo and you've nailed the page. It supports the pic without overwhelming it while still showing the gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment