Good Vibes Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

Good Vibes Sibling Love Scrapbook Layout with Watercolor Fussy Cut Birds

Hi! I'm sharing some good vibes with this heart warming scrapbook layout I created with photos of my niece and nephew for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. A little sibling love goes a long way to putting a smile on my face! I created this happy vibes page while the snow was falling outside my window. I'm really looking forward to the warmer days ahead! I used simple adhesive techniques to add dimension to my page design and beautiful Alexandra Renke patterned paper that I purchased from Clique International.

How to Add a Photo Corner to a Picture on a Scrapbook Layout

A quick and easy way to add another layer to projects is to use Creative Photo Corners. All of the Creative Photo Corners are self-adhesive and embossed. Simply slide the photo corner over the edge of the photo and press to secure to paper.

How to Secure Flair Buttons to a Scrapbook Layout Using Adhesive Dots

Flair buttons and sequins are two of my favorite embellishments to use on my paper crafts. I know that there is an Adhesive Dot that is the perfect size for attaching these circular embellishments to crafts. I used Mini and Large here, but thin and 3D varieties are also available for less or more height. The circles on the camera that I fussy cut from patterned paper was a fun way to highlight these circular embellishments.

How to Secure Fussy Cuts to a Scrapbook Layout Using 3D Foam Circles

I found some happy watercolor birds that mimicked the pose of my niece and nephew in the second photo. After I fussy cut the birds from patterned paper, I used 3D Foam Circles to attach them to the page. The circle shaped adhesive is great for applying right up to the edge of curved designs for support that will not flatten over time.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Adhesive Dots - Mini, Large
White Creative Photo Corners
3D Foam Circles White

Other Supplies: Alexandra Renke Cardstock and Patterned Paper: Clique International; Family Sticker: Pretty Little Studio; Gold Sequin; Be Happy Flair Button

Pin It!

How to Use Adhesive to Add Dimension to a Scrapbook Layout


Comments