Inspirational Abstract Tag Set - Creative Embellishments

 

Yellow, Red, and Blue Abstract Art Chipboard Tags with Inspiring Words by Amanda Gorman

Hi! I'm sharing a set of abstract art tags that I made for Creative Embellishments. I had a lot of fun working with the color palette and in the style of Piet Mondrian. The ATC Tags are a great size for experimenting and trying new styles. I was really inspired by Amanda Gorman's Inaugural Poem. I added her words to each tag.

Yellow, Red, and Blue Abstract Art Chipboard Tag with Inspiring Words by Amanda Gorman

After I covered each tag with patterned paper, I then applied chalk ink to the edges. I used the Distressed Circle Stamp with black archival ink to add a second layer of print to the tags.

Yellow, Red, and Blue Abstract Art Chipboard Tag with Inspiring Words by Amanda Gorman

I wanted the words to stand out from the busy background of the tags. To achieve this I cut up a 6x6 Circles Panel and secured the raw chipboard to each tag using staples and then glued the words on top. I glued sequins to each tag for a finishing touch of sparkle

I'll probably end up using these embellished tags on another project. For now, they are displayed in my crafty space to inspire me while I work.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
ATC Tags
6x6 Circles Panel
Distressed Circles Stamp

Other Supplies: Voice of Courage The Movement Kit: Clique International; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Chalk Ink: Prima Marketing; Archival Ink: Ranger; Dual Tip Glue Pen: HomeHobby by 3L; Blue Staples; Inaugural Poem: Amanda Gorman

Pin It!

Yellow, Red, and Blue Abstract Art Chipboard Tags with Inspiring Words by Amanda Gorman


 


Comments