Filled with Joy Spring Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Spring Floral Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cut Sticker and Ephemera Layers

Hi! I'm sharing the layout I created for the Clique International March Sketch Challenge today. This photo of my niece is one of my favorites! She did an amazing job modeling Matilda Jane clothing when her mom was a sales rep, but everyone has their limits, LOL. If you'd like to join the fun this month, stop by The Clique Facebook Group.

Clique International March 2021 Sketch Challenge

I'm a patterned paper lover, so I used die-cuts and stickers rather than mist or paint to create the background for this page.

How to Build Layers on a Spring Scrapbook Layout Using Die-Cut Flowers

I really love the color palette of this collection. You can pick up the Limited Edition Garden District Kit for a fantastic price while supplies last. The 49 and Market Ephemera Pack adds the perfect rich blue. 

How to Build Layers on a Spring Scrapbook Layout Using Die-Cut Flowers and Butterflies

I added enamel dots and small paper flowers to bring a bright pop of yellow to the page that is just perfect for Spring.

How to Embellish a Spring Scrapbook Layout Using Die-Cut Stickers

I used die-cut stickers under and on top of the photo. They really add a lot of dimension to the design even though they are flat images.

Clique International Supplies:
Limited Edition Garden District Kit
Prima Marketing Sedona Base Kit (Yellow Flowers)
Clique Chromatics Waffleflower Anuenue Kit (Enamel Dots)

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Staples

Pin It!

Spring Floral Scrapbook Layout with Die-Cut Sticker and Ephemera Layers


Comments