Ombre Rock Art with Foiled Hearts + Stars - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

Ombre Painted Rocks with Foiled E-Z Runner Hearts and Stars

Hi! I'm sharing a fun Spring craft tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. I painted up some rocks that I collected from the beach last summer in vibrant Ombre colors. I used the NEW E-Z Runner Hearts and Stars Dispensers with Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets to add a top layer of bling. I'm leaving these beauties around my neighborhood to help spread kindness.

This foiling technique is quick and easy to achieve using just adhesive and metallic transfer foil sheets. No extra tools, gel, powders or heat is required to create beautiful projects. This simple craft tutorial is fun for artists of all ages. Rock art is an inexpensive way to brighten someone's day!

Found Green Rock Art on a Yellow Fire Hydrant in Oakwood Ohio

I found this piece of rock art while walking my dog last summer and have been wanting to leave my mark ever since. If you're interested in finding out how I created my rock art, or if you want to learn more about the new E-Z Runner Hearts and Stars Dispensers, stop by my tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
E-Z Runner Hearts Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner Stars Refillable Dispenser
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Variety Colors
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Holographic Colors

Other Supplies: Rocks; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt

Pin It!

Ombre Painted Rocks with Foiled E-Z Runner Hearts and Stars


Comments