Pineapple Pun Shaker Card - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Colorful 3D Foam Circle Negative Shaker Card with Glittered Pineapple and Pun Sentiment

Hi! I'm sharing a super fun and colorful shaker card for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L today. I'm not a big card maker, so I'm absolutely thrilled with this shaker shortcut which uses an empty 3D Foam Circles sheet to create a shaker background. I didn't need to fuss with dies or stamps for this card! The empty 3D Foam Circles sheet did most of the work AND it is stronger than paper. The high density foam is a sturdy base and the acetate top sheet makes for a totally seamless design.

How to Use a 3D Foam Circles Negative Sheet to Create a Quick Shaker Background for a Greeting Card

I created this card after seeing the new Dot Cover Plate Die from the Say it With Stamps line by Becky Moore and Photo Play Paper. Becky's example card contained die-cut circles filled with mini sequins. I knew I could create a similar design using an empty 3D Foam Circles Sheet. I filled each empty circle with an iridescent clear sequin. They really took on the color of the colorful stripes from the base patterned paper. I added a quick die-cut sentiment and pineapple and some easy embellishments to finish the card in no time at all.

How to Embellish and Secure a Die-Cut Sentiment to a Greeting Card using Crafty Power Tape

I selected a die-cut sentiment and secured it to the bottom of the card using Crafty Power Tape. Then, I added a pineapple die-cut using 3D Foam Circles to fill the space on the right side of the card. Next, I secured the shaker feature to a cardstock card base using Crafty Power Tape.

How to Use a Dual Tip Glue Pen to add Glitter to a Die-Cut Pineapple

Finally, for extra sparkle, I used the Dual Tip Glue Pen to apply glitter to the pineapple top. Yellow enamel dots add dimension and a pop of color.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Circles White Mix
Crafty Power Tape Dispenser

Home Hobby by 3LSupplies:
Dual Tip Glue Pen

Other Supplies: Acetate; Cardstock: Core-dinations; Patterned Paper: Waffleflower Crafts (Clique International Anuenue Kit); Die-cut Sentiment: Photo Play Paper; Die-Cut Pineapple: Bella Blvd; Enamel Dots: Waffleflower Crafts (Clique International Anuenue Kit); Sequins; Glitter: American Crafts

Pin It!

Colorful 3D Foam Circle Negative Shaker Card with Glittered Pineapple and Pun Sentiment


Comments