Acrylic Galaxy Artist Trading Card Set - Creative Embellishments

 

Colorful Alcohol Ink Stenciled Galaxy Artist Trading Card Set

Hi! I'm sharing a set of colorful acrylic artist trading cards that I inked up for Creative Embellishments. I'm really excited about the NEW acrylic card and tag designs. Applying mediums to both sides of the acrylic is an easy way to add depth to your artwork. I used two of the Rounded Corner Acrylic Artist Trading Cards for this project post.
Choose to Shine Colorful Alcohol Ink Stenciled Galaxy Artist Trading Card

Before crafting, be sure to remove the protective film from the acrylic card. I created a reverse galaxy, if that is a thing, with lots of color and only a small amount of black using several shades of alcohol ink. I covered the acrylic with a layer of purple ink, and while it was wet, applied drops of red, blue, and yellow alcohol ink to the card. I let the colors blend and mix on their own. While the ink was still a bit tacky, I pressed the card ink side down onto my craft mat to transfer some of the weave pattern into the ink.

Make a Wish Colorful Alcohol Ink Stenciled Galaxy Artist Trading Card


I used the Galaxy Stencil with black solvent ink to transfer the designs to the cards. Then I used the stencil again with a white paint pen to add highlights to the designs. I finished each card with a sentiment sticker and several Mirrored Acrylic Silver Stars.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Clear ATC Cards 2
Mirrored Acrylic Silver Star Pieces
Galaxy Stencil

Other Supplies: Sentiment Stickers: Tim Holtz; Alcohol Ink: Ranger; Black Solvent Ink: Tsukineko; White Paint Pen: Posca

Pin It!

Colorful Alcohol Ink Stenciled Galaxy Artist Trading Card Set


Comments