Easter Mini Album - Clique International

 

Spring and Easter Mini Album with Bunnies and Blooms and an Egg Shaker Binding Feature

Hi! I'm sharing a mini album I created *from scratch* using the Basket of Love Seasonal Series Kit from Clique International and an album tutorial designed by my teammate Valeska. This album is perfect for documenting events from the Easter holiday and Spring memories. This kit is packed with the cutest papers from new Simple Stories and Echo Park collections and includes ephemera, alphabet stickers, puffy stickers, enamel dots, and more! I added some additional patterned papers from past kits as well as cardstock, flowers, and a chipboard egg shaker from my stash to complete this album. However, the majority of this album was created using the kit contents. I even had enough leftovers to create an Easter layout, so stop by again soon to see a totally different take on this kit.

How to Embellish a Spring Mini Album with Die-cuts and Stickers

The die-cuts, puffy stickers, cardstock stickers, and enamel dots made embellishing the album pages fast and fun.

How to Create a Spring Mini Album with Fold Out Pages

Many of the pages fold out to hold more photos and there is plenty of room for journaling. One of my favorite embellishments included in the kit are the metal-rimmed dimensional stickers. (Butterfly at the top of the purple hippity hop die-cut on the left page shown above.) They look just like brads, but they are actually self-adhesive stickers!

How to Create a Scene in a Mini Album Using Die-Cuts Chipboard and Stickers

There are plenty of embellishments to layer into small scenes. I applied felt grass from my stash to the bottom of the page and created a mini scene with chipboard, die-cuts, stickers, and enamel dots.

How to Add Dimension to Easter Mini Album Pages Using Foam and Puffy Bunny Stickers

How cute are these puffy bunny stickers?!

I tried to use all of the coordinating embellishments from the kit in this album, but I didn't even come close. I could make another mini album and probably still have embellishments leftover. 

If you have never created a mini album from scratch before, Valeska's video tutorial is so easy to follow. I don't think I will purchase a pre-made album again. I'm totally amazed with what I was able to create with cardboard, cardstock, and patterned paper. Please do check out her YouTube Channel. Stop by my Instagram Account for a video flip-through of this album.

Clique International Supplies:
Basket of Love Seasonal Series Kit

Other Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations, Recollections; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Photo Corners: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Mini Bows: Trimcraft; Chipboard Egg Shaker Set: Creative Embellishments; Iced Enamels: Ranger; Watermark Ink: Clearsnap; Decorative Trim; Cardboard; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Spring and Easter Mini Album with Bunnies and Blooms and an Egg Shaker Binding Feature


Comments