Perfect Beer Scrapbook Layout - More Than Words Challenges

 

Blue Pink and Yellow Perfect Beer Bells No Yeah Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout with Product Packaging Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing the layout that I created for the More Than Words April Main Challenge. The challenge this month is to use the word PERFECT and to follow the SKETCH. I'm always on the quest for the PERFECT beer to enjoy responsibly. My local offerings are good, but I often have a soft spot for a taste of home. I picked up a great brew from Bell's which is located in my home state of Michigan. The packaging definitely stood out on the shelf, featuring bright colors and fun speech bubbles with common Michigan sayings. I used a lot of pieces cut from the box as embellishments on this page. I followed the SKETCH closely and took inspiration for the theme and color palette of this page from the beer. Cheers!

How to Use Chalk Ink to Stencil on Textured Cardstock

To add some fun texture to my page, I used a swiss dot cardstock under the photo. I applied pink chalk ink using a splatter stencil to mimic the condensation rings that often end up on the table when I'm enjoying an ice cold beer. The small "cheers," "heck yeah," and "beer" sentiments were cut from the super fun Mixology collection from Canvas Corp.

How to Use Product Packing to Embellish a Scrapbook Layout

I cut the can and the blue speech bubbles from the 6-pack packaging and used them for embellishments. People from Michigan are really nice, and I know I've said all of these expressions many times.

How to Build Layers on a Scrapbook Layout Using Washi Tape Patterned Paper and Product Packaging

I used more product packaging along the the bottom of the page to create a small embellishment cluster with patterned paper and washi tape.

It's 5-o'Clock Somewhere Bells Beer Scrapbook Layout with Yeah No Product Packaging Embellishments

Who or what is PERFECT to you? Is it a person or a pet? Maybe you have experienced a perfect day. Have you had an amazing vacation or have you found the house of your dreams? Maybe you've found that special dress or want to create about your best friend. Share your idea of perfect with us! 

More Than Words April 2021 Main Challenge Perfect and Sketch

The creative challenge this month is a SKETCH by our very own Heike Bruhn. You don't need to add a photo if you don't want to and you can flip and interpret the sketch any way you like. We just need to see that you've based your project on this design.

Supplies: Cardstock: Core'dinations, American Crafts; Patterned Paper: Canvas Corp; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Chalk Ink: Clearsnap; Marker: Sharpie; Washi Tape; Stencil: Kaisercraft; Product Packaging: Bell's; Staples; Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Bells Beer Product Packaging Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout


Comments