Sweet + Sassy Flower Shaker Scrapbook Layout - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

 

3D Circle Frame Flower Shaker Embellishments on a Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout

Hi! I'm sharing a fun and colorful scrapbook layout that I created for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. I modified old chipboard flowers from my stash into fabulous shaker embellishments using the new 3D Foam Circle Frames. I took the old chipboard from drab to fab by using colorful paint pens. 3D Foam Circle Frames, a colorful shaker mix, and a piece of acetate make fun shaker centers for the flower embellishments in a couple of quick and simple steps.

How to Use 3D Foam Circle Frames to Create Pink Chipboard Flower Shaker Embellishments

First, I used paint pens to color chipboard flowers. After the paint dried I applied a 3D Foam Circle Frame to the center of each chipboard flower. Next, I filled the center of the frames with a fun Sparkletz shaker mix, which includes small beads, rhinestones, sequins, and pearls.

How to Use 3D Foam Circle Frames to Create Orange and Yellow Chipboard Flower Shaker Embellishments

I cut a piece of acetate to fit over the frames to seal the shaker features. Then I applied a layer of paint around the edge of the frames to add a pop of color and to cover the white foam circle. Finally, I applied a layer of glitter glue over the paint for a sparkly finish.

3D Circle Frame Flower Shaker Embellishments on a Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout

I arranged the shaker flowers across the page on a diagonal and filled in the white space with smaller die-cuts and stickers. Grouping the embellishments by color is a fun way to fill in the background. The ampersand was black and a bit heavy for this page, so I colored the top with a purple paint pen to give it a fun new look.

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Supplies:
3D Foam Circle Frames White
Adhesive Dots Mini
E-Z Runner Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Die-Cuts: Bella Blvd; Stickers: American Crafts; Chipboard Flowers: Prima Marketing; Chipboard Title: Tinkering Ink; Shaker Mix: Buttons Galore; Acrylic Ampersand: Tim Holtz; Paint Pens: Posca; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Acetate

Pin It!

3D Circle Frame Flower Shaker Embellishments on a Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout


Comments