Bubble Tea Shaker Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Coffee and Tea Lovers Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Coffee Cup Shaker Filled with Sequins and Acrylic Shapes

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for the Clique International iNSD Crop. Don't worry if you missed the live Sip and Scrap Event on the 1st of the month. The fun challenges are running all month long in the Clique Facebook Group!

Clique International iNSD Moderation Challenge Board

Bubble Tea is a real treat and is not something that I drink often. I do enjoy black coffee every day. This high-calorie sweet matcha bubble tea was a delicious pick-me-up during a day of errands. I think I appreciated it even more because I only drink this concoction in moderation.

Coffee Ring Splatter Stenciled Paper with a Chipboard Coffee Cup Sequin Shaker on a Coffee Lovers Scrapbook Layout

I stenciled some coffee rings and splatters on the base of the page using green ink to match my matcha drink. I used a Chipboard Coffee Shaker from Creative Embellishments to create a fun embellishment for the page that I then surrounded with die-cuts and stickers.

How to Embellish a Photo with Stickers and Die-Cuts on a Coffee Lovers Scrapbook Layout

There are so many fun die-cuts and stickers in this kit that I used a few more in several areas on the page. I know that not everyone enjoys matcha. Let me know what your go-to coffee or tea drink is in the comments section.


Other Supplies: Chipboard Coffee Shaker: Creative Embellishments; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Sequins; Stencil: Kaisercraft; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Coffee and Tea Lovers Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Coffee Cup Shaker Filled with Sequins and Acrylic Shapes




Comments