Cupcake Wishes Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Chocolate Red Wine Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that documents a fun time my daughter and I had baking in our kitchen that I created for Creative Embellishments today. The chocolate red wine cupcakes with blackberry frosting we made were absolutely delicious and definitely deserved a page in our album! I used the Webster's Pages Sweet Season collection, which has plenty of patterned papers that feature cupcakes, so using this holiday paper all year long can be is easily done.

Chipboard Shaker Cupcake Element Embellished with Patterned Paper Glitter Glue and Sequins on a Scrapbook Layout

The Cupcake Shaker 2 is the major design element on the page. I used patterned paper to cover the base of the shaker. I filled the top of the shaker with a fun mix of purple and white sequins and beads. I used Distress Markers and Stickles in the same shade to color the top piece of the cupcake shaker, for a subtle but sparkly finish.

How to Embellish a Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Lace and Stickers

I colored a portion of the Lacy Chipboard Border with Violet Rose Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. The center space was the perfect place to add some cardstock stickers.

Lacey Chipboard Border with Violet Rose Chalkboard Glimmer Mist on a Cupcake Scrapbook Layout

I used another portion of the Lacy Chipboard Border to embellish the left side of my photo. Lastly, I applied a bright yellow bow under the cupcake shaker for a contrasting pop of color.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Chipboard Cupcake Shaker 2
Lacy Chipboard Border

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Cardstock Stickers: Webster's Pages; Distress Markers: Ranger; Stickles: Ranger; Jellyfish Sparkletz (Sequin Mix): Buttons Galore; Chalkboard Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Marker: Sharpie; Yellow Bow; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Chocolate Red Wine Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments


Comments