Good Good Pose Bulldog Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Bulldog Scrapbook Layout Using the Vicki Boutin Color Study Collection and a Becky Moore Page Maps Sketch

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the super fun Vicki Boutin Color Study Kit and Add-On, and a sketch created by Becky Moore for Page Maps. It has been awhile since I created a layout documenting my brother's awesome bulldog. When I saw these photos online I just couldn't resist printing them! I mean, look at that sweet face!

Page Maps Sketch by Becky Moore

I like this sketch for its simplicity. There are so many ways to make this design your own. It was awesome to relieve some of the design pressure and concentrate on having fun with color and embellishments--two things these kits have plenty of!

How to Apply Distress Oxide Ink Over a Mask on a Scrapbook Layout

I used Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Ink and a mask from my stash to add clusters of circles to the background of my page. I accented the inked circles with gold foil circle stickers from the kit to add a touch of sparkle to the layout. I then applied several die-cuts to the area, separating the layers with adhesive foam for dimension.

How to Use Die-Cut Words for Journaling on a Scrapbook Layout

I used die-cut sentiments along the left side of the photo block instead of journaling. I thought the fun photos said enough!

How to Layer Die-Cut and Dimensional Flower Embellishments on a Scrapbook Layout

I finished the page with die-cut and dimensional flower embellishments.

I'd love to see your take on this sketch! Share you work in The Clique Facebook Group.

Clique International Supplies:
Vicki Boutin Color Study Sampler Kit
Vicki Boutin Color Study Add-on Kit
Clique Chromatics Forest Distress Oxide Set

Pin It!

Bulldog Scrapbook Layout Using the Vicki Boutin Color Study Collection and a Becky Moore Page Maps Sketch


Comments