Wonder Woman Art Journal Page - Clique International

 

Red White and Blue Stamps and Embossed Star and Gold Wonder Woman Logo Mixed Media Art Journal Page

Hi! I'm sharing a fun art journal page that I created for the Clique International Clique Con Event. This is the first ever event of this kind at Clique International. We are kicking off the first week with a focus on Superheroes. I think we are all superheroes for getting through 2020 (and really half of 2021) right? YOU are a wonder woman! I used the FREE Wonder Woman cut file designed by Gia for this art journal page. You can pick up the file in The Clique Facebook Group!

If you've been a follower of mine for a bit, you know that I don't own any of the fancy electronic cutting machines. To use this cut file I simply printed it out and cut it by hand. Once I cut away the paper from around and inside the W's I applied black acrylic paint to the paper to help give it strength. Then I mounted it on a piece of gold cardstock.

I used the Amy Tangerine Brave + Bold Watercolor Set to apply red and blue paint to the background of the page after I embossed some white stars. Next, I stamped more stars onto the background using the Creative Embellishments Grunge Stars Stamp. I finished the page with some stickers and hand doodling.

Clique International Clique Con Event Banner June 2021


Weeks 2, 3, and 4 will have a focus on Disney/Pixar, Books to Television or Movie/Movie series and Everything else! You do NOT have to use the cut file to enter the challenge. Just share any layout about your favorite superhero, Marvel/DC comic universe, movie trip, costume, etc. Challenges will be open all month as usual and there will be awesome prizes including stamp sets and mini kits! We also have an inspirational quote for the week! You may also base your project on this quote:
"No amount of money ever bought one second of time"- Tony Stark (Iron Man)

Clique International Supplies:
Wonder Woman Cut File
Amy Tangerine Brave + Bold Watercolor Set
Studio Light Art by Marlene Art Journal
Prima Marketing Nature Lover Sampler Kit

Other Supplies: Gold Stars: Studio Calico; Stickers: Paper House Productions; Star Bokeh Stencil: Creative Embellishments; Grunge Stars Rubber Stamp: Creative Embellishments; Embossing Powder: Clearsnap; Watermark Ink: Clearsnap; Black Marker: American Crafts; Gold Marker

Pin It!

Red White and Blue Stamps and Embossed Star and Gold Wonder Woman Logo Mixed Media Art Journal Page


Comments