Bullet Journal Book Tracker Pages - Clique International

 

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.


Hi! I'm sharing how I'm documenting the books I'm reading this year using some printable bullet journal templates and the Limited Edition P13 Book Lover Kit from Clique International. This is a project that I have been meaning to start for some time and I can say that this is the only project that I do for just me. I'm still experimenting with what format I like best, so I may not continue with all of these pages in the future. For now, this is what is working for me.

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.

I may not pick a book based on the cover, but I sure do like to look at all of them! I have selected the option to keep track of all the books I check out from my public library. The small thumbnail photos of the book covers fit perfectly into the small rectangles on this printable. I simply copy and paste the photos from my online record into a word processing document and then print, cut, and paste them onto paper. I fill in the Title and Author by hand, because I think that makes this documentation more personal. I use a marker to color in the star rating for each book. I embellish the top and bottom of this page with die-cuts, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer embellishments from the kit.

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.

I'm recording all of the titles on my To Be Read list onto this bookshelf printable. I had a lot of fun decorating the pages with small die-cuts and stickers from the kit. After I read each book, I color the spine with colored pencils. I love these cute bookshelf pages and this is a great way for me to quickly see what titles I'm still waiting to read.

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.

I'm a big list writer, so this simple Books Read log is perfect for me. I added a patterned paper strip down the left side and then embellished the center of the page using a small cluster of die-cuts, stickers, and wood veneer words.

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.

I'm filling out a book review for the novels that really stick with me. This option is a nice combination of design elements from each of the previous printable pages. I like that I am able to hand write my notes, rate the book, and also color and embellish the page.

I'm thinking I might need to add a page tracker. I'd love to know the page count read by the end of the year. I'd love to see how you track your books read. Leave me a link to your work in the comments section!

Clique International Supplies:
Limited Edition P13 Book Lover Kit

Other Supplies: Colored Pencils; Black Gel Pen; Orange Marker; Cute Little Paper Bullet Journal Book Set Templates; DigitalPlans Book Tracker; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

How I track my reading with bullet journal pages and paper, stickers, stamps, and wood veneer words from the P13 The Garden of Books collection.


Comments