Hot Air Balloon Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments


Mixed Media Hot Air Balloon Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Clouds and Wood Veneer Project Life Card

Hi! I'm sharing an uplifting mixed media scrapbook layout featuring hot air balloons for Creative Embellishments today. Several hot air balloons launched next to the soccer field my daughter was playing on earlier this year. It is hard to get the team to focus during ideal conditions, so these balloons were definitely a distraction! I rarely see hot air balloons so I thought it would be fun to document this experience. Of course, I was able to find plenty of items to coordinate with my photo in the Creative Embellishments Store!

How to Use Paint Pens to Add Color to a Wood Veneer Hot Air Balloon Project Life Card

I thought the Soar 3x4 Wood Veneer Card was the perfect addition to this page. I colored the card with acrylic paint pens for a quick and easy finish. I used the Cloud Border Stencil with molding paste to fill in the white space at the top and bottom of the layout.

How to Use Acrylic Paint to Add Color to a Chipboard Hot Air Balloon Embellishment

I added a design from the Hot Air Balloon 2 Set and used acrylic paint pens to apply color to the chipboard embellishment.

How to Stamp and Journal on a Photo

I didn't have a lot of space left for journaling with the busy patterned papers and stenciled areas on this layout, so I decided to stamp and write directly on the photo.

Creative Embellishment Supplies:
3x4 Wood Veneer Soar Card
Hot Air Balloons 2 Chipboard Set
Cloud Border Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Cardstock Stickers: Echo Park; Stamp: Ali Edwards; Molding Paste: DecoArt; Ink: Tsukineko; Pen: American Crafts; Paint Pens: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Mixed Media Hot Air Balloon Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Clouds and Wood Veneer Project Life Card



Comments