Happy Memories Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Bar Mitzvah Scrapbook Layout with Specialty Die-cut Cardstock and Gold Foil Accents

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created with the last of my Prima Marketing Nature Lover Kit for Clique International today. I was down to a handful of patterned paper scraps and some embellishments. The only full sheet of patterned paper I had was the black and gold foiled paper. This paper is absolutely gorgeous, but black backgrounds are not in my design wheelhouse. To help tone down the dark paper, I placed the Heidi Swapp Carefree Specialty Paper over top.

Bar Mitzvah Scrapbook Layout with Specialty Die-cut Cardstock and Gold Foil Accents

The beautiful foiled design peeks though the die-cut sections of the paper for just the right amount of black for contrast. This photo of my nieces and nephews was taken on my nephew's Bar Mitzvah and I thought that using the rainbow specialty paper upside down made the cutouts look more like menorahs. There aren't any rules in scrapbooking and I frequently use paper in different orientations for a more unique design.

How to Embellish a Photo with Chipboard and Resin Stickers on a Scrapbook Layout

I brought in more gold both under the photo with matting, and on top with a gold glittered heart.

How to Use Ribbon to Cover Paper Seams on a Scrapbook Layout

The Swiss Dot Rayon Seam Binding added some whimsy to my design and also helped to cover the seam of the pieced together pieces of striped patterned paper.

Clique International Supplies:
Prima Marketing Nature Lover Sampler Kit
Heidi Swapp Carefree Specialty Paper
Map of the Forest Limited Edition Kit
Swiss Dot Rayon Seam Binding

With some of my leftover embellishments from the Prima Marketing Nature Lover Sampler Kit and the NEW 49 and Market Map of the Forest Limited Edition Kit, I was able to complete a couple more pages in my Field Notebook.


How to identify native plants and journal the findings using the gorgeous Prima Marketing Nature Lover Collection and a Traveler's Notebook Insert.

How to identify native plants and journal the findings using the gorgeous Prima Marketing Nature Lover Collection and a Traveler's Notebook Insert.

How to identify native plants and journal the findings using the gorgeous Prima Marketing Nature Lover Collection and a Traveler's Notebook Insert.

The rub-ons and chipboard embellishments from this kit were just perfect to document my hike through a nearby forest. The rub-ons are thick enough to easily apply over photos and die-cut embellishments. If you're looking to stretch the life of the kits in your stash be sure to visit the New In and Bestsellers Section of the Clique Shop.

Clique International Supplies:
Prima Marketing Nature Lover Sampler Kit
Studio Forty Traveler's Notebook Insert
Crate Paper Postmarked 12x12 Patterned Paper
49 and Market Map of the Forest Limited Edition Kit

Pin It!

Bar Mitzvah Scrapbook Layout with Specialty Die-cut Cardstock and Gold Foil Accents


Comments