Mad About Plaid Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Teen Fashion Patchwork Plaid Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Plaid Panel and Distressed Plaid Stamped Title

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout about my teen child and their love of plaid for Creative Embellishments. We always stop in to our favorite gift shop while vacationing in Michigan during the summer. Karen's features a little bit of everything plus one-of-a-kind handmade items. This patchwork plaid shirt was love at first sight for my oldest child and went well with the plaid pants they were wearing that day.

Plaid Panel Chipboard Colored with Acrylic Paint on a Teen Fashion Scrapbook Layout

I used Uni-Posca paint pens to color the chipboard Plaid Panel 1.

Distressed Plaid Stamped Chipboard Title with Acrylic Paint and Glaze

I cut two words apart from the Social Hashtag Set, #Me and #Food, to create the word #Mood for the title of this layout. I used a Uni-Posca paint pen to color the letters which I then stamped using one of the designs from the Distressed Plaid Stamp Set 1. I added a layer of glaze to the chipboard letters for some dimensional shine.

Patchwork Plaid Patterned Paper Background with Hand-drawn Stitching

I created a background of patchwork plaid pieces of patterned paper. I used a white Uni-Posca paint pen to add stitch marks to some of the plaid pieces for a more homemade look. Lastly, I embellished the page with some wood buttons.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Plaid Panel 1
Social Hashtags Set
Distressed Plaid Stamp Set 1

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Alex Syberia; Project Life Card: Studio Calico; Sentiment Stickers: Shimelle; Wood Buttons: Shimelle; Paint Pens: Uni-Posca; Glaze: Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Teen Fashion Patchwork Plaid Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Plaid Panel and Distressed Plaid Stamped Title


Comments