Sand Dune Hike Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Clean and Simple Wander Far and Wide Sleeping Bear Dune National Lakefront Scrapbook Layout

Hi! I'm sharing my take on the Creative Embellishments August Challenge. This challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to document my hike over the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes in Glen Arbor, Michigan. I don't always exercise, but when I do, I cram an entire years worth of activity into a couple of hours. This hike was a challenge! We climbed up and down 450 feet of loose sand during the 3.5 mile round trip hike. The crystal clear water of Lake Michigan felt like absolute heaven at the half-way point. I think I only survived the hike so that I could record this event for future generations! 

How to Add Texture and Dimension to a Scrapbook Layout Using Minimal Embellishments


I left the entire left half of the page untouched to fulfill the white space requirement of this challenge. I went minimal with the embellishments to keep the design clean and simple, only adding a couple of stickers over the photo and an embossed cactus from the Succulents Set.

Creative Embellishments August 2021 Challenge Mood Board

The Creative Embellishment Team would love to see how you are inspired by the challenge image. To join in the fun, create a NEW project, anything you like, as of August 1st, 2021 and add your entry to the inlinz tool on the Creative Embellishment challenge post before the end of the month to be eligible for the prize drawing of a $25 Gift Card to the Creative Embellishments Store. It is required that you mention in your blog/Facebook post that you are playing along at Creative Embellishments together with a link back to the Creative Embellishments blog. Please make sure to reference the challenge.  Combining your project with other challenges is permitted. We would love to see you use at least 1 Creative Embellishments product on your project but it isn’t required to play along.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Succulents Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Vellum: Heidi Swapp; Sticker: Lawn Fawn; Flair: Scrappin' Happy Studio; Flower: Prima; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Clean and Simple Wander Far and Wide Sleeping Bear Dune National Lakefront Scrapbook Layout


Comments