Autumn Love Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Stripes and Florals Autumn Scrapbook Layout

Hi! I'm sharing an autumn inspired layout that I created for Clique International today. I used the gorgeous Riconoscenza Base Kit and Add-On Kit, which is a delightful mix of products from Pretty Little Studio and Altenew. As soon as I saw the Pretty Little Studio Express Thanks patterned paper I knew I wanted to cut the paper strips and arrange them into my own design. The colorful stripes are a great contrast to the pretty floral die-cuts.

How to Layer Patterned Paper Fussy Cuts and Die-Cuts on an Autumn Scrapbook Layout

Both the Base Kit and the Add-On Kit are packed full of die-cuts. I really enjoyed embellishing my page with these pieces that have the feel of fussy cuts, but where just quickly placed on the paper straight from the package.

How to Use Die-Cut Embellishments for Journaling Spots on an Autumn Scrapbook Layout

I used a die-cut for a journaling spot and for the title. I'm really pleased with how this page came together and I'm loving this color palette for autumn.

Clique International Supplies:
Altenew + Pretty Little Studio Riconoscenza Base Kit
Altenew + Pretty Little Studio Riconoscenza Add-On Kit

Pin It!

Stripes and Flowers Autumn Scrapbook Layout with Paper Pieced Background


Comments