Travel Alaska Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

Travel-Alaska-Scrapbook-Layout-with-Digital-Die-Cut-Title-and-Chipboard-Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created using a photo that my child's tour guide took during a school trip to Alaska a couple months ago for Clique International. I wish I could have seen this stunning view in person! The Fancy Pants Designs Lake Life Sampler Kit was just what I needed to document this shot taken in Denali National Park. The Fancy Pants What A View patterned paper was the perfect backdrop for my photo, which I think fit right into the center of the page.

Alaska Photo with Rub-On and Chipboard Sticker Embellishments

Can we talk about how amazing this paper is?! This patterned paper has the look of a paint-by-number canvas, but is completely smooth. I didn't want to cover up too much of the amazing print, so I decided to add most of the embellishments to the corner of the photo. I used rub-ons and chipboard from the 49 and Market Map of the Forest Limited Edition Kit.

Travel-Alaska-Scrapbook-Layout-with-Digital-Die-Cut-Title-and-Chipboard-Embellishments

I added another chipboard sticker from the Map of the Forest Kit for a pop of color. The chipboard sticker pack offers a fantastic selection of colorful and neutral designs in nature and forest motifs.

Travel-Alaska-Scrapbook-Layout-with-Digital-Die-Cut-Title-and-Chipboard-Embellishments

The bottom portion of the base patterned paper had a wooden dock in the design that didn't go with my photo. I covered up that design element with a piece of paper cut from the Les Ateliers de Karine O Bois Fleuri Patterned Paper. The greens are a great match to this Fancy Pants collection.

I created a large title for this layout using a piece of patterned paper from the Memory Place Map It Out Limited Edition Kit and the Travel Digital Die Cut. I created this title WITHOUT an electronic die-cutting machine. I used a word processing program to print the file and then traced the letters onto patterned paper using carbon paper. The letters are large enough to easily cut by hand with a pair of scissors. I applied Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide Ink, from the Clique Chromatics Forest Distress Oxide Set, to the letters to help them stand out from the background.

Travel-Alaska-Scrapbook-Layout-with-Digital-Die-Cut-Title-and-Chipboard-Embellishments

I added a small journaling die-cut to the bottom of the page to record the location and date.

Clique International Supplies:
Fancy Pants Lake Life Sampler Kit
Map It Out Limited Edition Kit
Map of the Forest Limited Edition Kit
Clique Chromatics Forest Distress Oxide Set
Les Ateliers de Karine O Bois Fleuri 12x12 Patterned Paper
Travel Digital Die Cut

Pin It!

Travel-Alaska-Scrapbook-Layout-with-Digital-Die-Cut-Title-and-Chipboard-Embellishments



Comments