Nativity Waterfall Christmas Card Set - Clique International

 

Waterfall Nativity Scene Christmas Card Set Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection

Hi! I'm sharing a set of nativity Christmas cards that I created using the Craft Consortium Nativity Junior Seasonal Kit from Clique International. If Jesus is the reason for the season for you, this kit is for you! The kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, colorful wood veneer embellishments, star charms, adhesive pearl stars, and an acrylic stamp set and is perfect for making adorable cards, tags, gift toppers, and more.

Waterfall Nativity Scene Christmas Card Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection

I'm not a big card maker so I used Pinterest to find a tutorial. Beverly Polen shared a fabulous waterfall card tutorial that was easy to follow and just perfect for the group of nativity scenes on the first 4 pages of the paper pad. I changed Beverly's measurements slightly to fit the printed designs on the patterned papers, but the techniques and instructions are the same.

Whimsical Nativity Scenes on a Waterfall Christmas Card Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection

There are 4 of each patterned papers in the paper pad, so I created a set of 4 cards. I just love the imagery! Pulling the bottom tab down on the front of the card reveals each scene in the waterfall feature.

Stamped and Embossed Sentiment on a Waterfall Christmas Card Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection

I chose to use strong adhesive rather than brads to secure the waterfall feature to the front of the card. I embellished the paper strip with star charms. I used the stamp set and gold ink and embossing powder to stamp a sentiment onto a piece of cardstock that I then cut to fit inside the bottom portion of the waterfall feature. I always stamp on a separate piece of paper and then add it to my project so that I don't have any stamping errors on my finished card.

Colorful Wood Veneer Figure on a Waterfall Christmas Card Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection

Pulling down on the bottom of the waterfall feature reveals the nativity scenes and also a colorful wood veneer figure, that is different on every card.

I hope I have inspired you to pick up this kit from the Clique Shop. Happy Holidays!

Clique International Supplies:
Craft Consortium Nativity Junior Seasonal Kit

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Red Cardstock; Yellow Cardstock: Core'dinations; Metallic Ink Pad: Vicki Boutin; Clear Embossing Powder: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Card Design: Beverly Polen

Pin It!

Waterfall Nativity Scene Christmas Card Using the Craft Consortium Nativity Collection



Comments